Details for IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF POLK COUNTY, ARKANSAS PROBATE DIVISION IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF SHARON KAY STROTHER, DECEASED PR-2017-128 SHARON KAY STROTHER
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF POLK COUNTY,
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF SHARON KAY STROTHER, DECEASED
SHARON KAY STROTHER who residence was 78887 Agnew Road, Hermiston, Umatilla County, Oregon, died on January 19, 2016.
On September 11, 2017, an Affidavit for Collection of Small Estate by Distributee was filed with respect to the Estate of Sharon Kay Strother, deceased, with the Clerk of the Probate Division of the Circuit Court of Polk County, Arkansas, under A.C.A. § 28-41-101.
All persons having claims against the estate must exhibit them, properly verified, to the distributees within three (3) months from the date of the first publication of this notice or they shall be forever barred and precluded from any benefit of the estate.
The name, mailing address, and telephone number of the distributee's attorney is: Orvin Foster, Attorney at Law, 411 Mena Street, AR 71953, 479-394-2947.
This notice first published the 13th day of September, 2017.
Published in The mena Star on 9-13-17, & 9-20-17, 80533
- This Is the Most Educated City in Arkansas
- Arkansas law enforcement agencies speak about increased violence against officers
- Report from Department of Health shows Arkansas has wasted 248K vaccines
- Pharmacies across Arkansas struggle with staffing shortages
- Mena Police Report, October 2, 2021
- OBITUARY: Mary Teresa Echols
- OBITUARY: Kenneth Ray Buntin
- Sheriff's Report 9/26/21
- Medical Marijuana sales hit record high, some patients concerned of high prices
- OBITUARY: Virginia Lea Parker
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive an email when a new e-Edition is posted? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
Looking for a loved one?
- Supreme Court rejects another attempt to halt Texas abortion ban
- Montana State's RJ Fitzgerald returns from brutal injury at opportune time
- Steven M. Sipple: Here's hoping Alberts is inclined toward staying out of Frost's staff decisions
- Picks against the spread, over/under for Arizona-UW, USC-Notre Dame and other Pac-12 matchups
- Number of Arkansans employed rose 3.5% in September, jobless rate falls to 4%
- The Other Side: Q&A with New Mexico beat writer Steve Virgen
- Danica McKellar on the ‘Wonder Years’ Reunion in ‘You, Me & The Christmas Trees’ (VIDEO)
- New Mexico at Wyoming: Storylines