Details for OVER 95% of U.S. population is deficient in essential minerals.
OVER 95% of U.S. population is deficient in essential minerals. Lack of any of the 60 essential minerals can cause uncontrollable cravings for sweets, salt, tobacco and drugs. Murders, suicides, PTSD and other actions/reactions that do not make any sense are deeply rooted in this condition. If you sweat out your minerals and don't replace then mental and emotional problems are sure to follow. Take care.
- Local arrest made due to federal warrant
- Firefighters respond to fully engulfed structure
- Bucks Win First Game In Program History
- 2019 Polk Count Fair Events
- 44th Annual Queen Wilhelmina Rod Run
- Bearcats Set For De Queen
- Mosie Boyd running for President to rebuild Patriotism
- Student Struck By Car On First Day Of School
- Polk County Sheriff's Log - August 5th-11th, 2019
- Ex-Wildcat Ka'Deem Carey opens Tucson restaurant with his mom
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive an email when a new e-Edition is posted? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
Looking for a loved one?
- College football scoreboard: Arizona Wildcats vs. Hawaii Rainbow Warriors
- Wyoming announces captains for 2019 season
- Just how good is No. 2? A look at two plays that capture Martinez at his best
- A game '2' can play: Martinez has the tools, experience necessary for major Year 2 jump
- UW safety Collin Wilder, 11-year-old Aubrey Wayman become teammates off the field
- Three-star Florida RB Marvin Scott III verbally commits to Huskers
- Alabama offensive line in need of consistency after preseason mix-and-match
- Missouri Volleyball's thrilling exhibition match ends in a loss against Kansas State