Details for BRODIX, INC. is accepting applications for a full or part-time
BRODIX, INC. is accepting applications for a full or part-time office position. Bookkeeping, business letter typing/drafting, and computer experience (accounting software, e-mail/internet, spreadsheets, etc.) would be helpful. Applications may be picked up at the Brodix office, located at 301 Maple in Mena, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Competitive starting wages; benefits available for full-time positions.
Notice to Applicants: Screening tests for alcohol and illegal drug use may be required before hiring and during your employment.
- This Is the Most Educated City in Arkansas
- Report from Department of Health shows Arkansas has wasted 248K vaccines
- Pharmacies across Arkansas struggle with staffing shortages
- Mena Police Report, October 2, 2021
- OBITUARY: Mary Teresa Echols
- OBITUARY: Kenneth Ray Buntin
- Medical Marijuana sales hit record high, some patients concerned of high prices
- Sheriff's Report 9/26/21
- OBITUARY: Virginia Lea Parker
- NAEMT Awards- EMS Career Service of the Year to Pafford Medical Services
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive an email when a new e-Edition is posted? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
Looking for a loved one?
- Montana State's RJ Fitzgerald returns from brutal injury at opportune time
- Picks against the spread, over/under for Arizona-UW, USC-Notre Dame and other Pac-12 matchups
- Steven M. Sipple: Here's hoping Alberts is inclined toward staying out of Frost's staff decisions
- Number of Arkansans employed rose 3.5% in September, jobless rate falls to 4%
- Danica McKellar on the ‘Wonder Years’ Reunion in ‘You, Me & The Christmas Trees’ (VIDEO)
- The Other Side: Q&A with New Mexico beat writer Steve Virgen
- New Mexico at Wyoming: Storylines
- New Mexico at Wyoming: Crunching Numbers