Details for BRODIX, INC. is accepting applications for a full or part-time
BRODIX, INC. is accepting applications for a full or part-time office position. Bookkeeping, business letter typing/drafting, and computer experience (accounting software, e-mail/internet, spreadsheets, etc.) would be helpful. Applications may be picked up at the Brodix office, located at 301 Maple in Mena, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Competitive starting wages; benefits available for full-time positions.
Notice to Applicants: Screening tests for alcohol and illegal drug use may be required before hiring and during your employment.
- BREAKING: Bentley named head Bearcat
- Search continues for missing children
- Powell heading to Bentonville West
- Mena Airport soars through Airport System Plan update
- Mena Police Report - June 9-15, 2019
- Polk County Sheriff's Log - June 10-16, 2019
- Pennington accepts Malvern Offensive Line job
- Polk County Sheriff's Log - June 3rd-9th, 2019
- Polk County Virtual Academy graduates first student
- Missing Hiker Found
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive an email when a new e-Edition is posted? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
Looking for a loved one?
- Family heartbroken after young mother, 4-year-old son killed in Camden
- Meghan Trainor's husband is her biggest fan
- Kaley Cuoco has cupping and scraping therapy after tough workout
- Tom Oates: Ex-UW offensive tackle Rob Havenstein big fan of new Packers coach Matt LaFleur
- Olivia Cooke and LaKeith Stanfield to star in Disney+ fairy tale film
- Annette Bening in talks to star in Death on the Nile
- Kate Mara felt 'sad' over caesarian section
- Alex Rodriguez sends love to Kylie Jenner