Details for MENTORING COORDINATOR Youth and family organization seeking a part time
Youth and family organization seeking a part time employee to coordinate a volunteer mentoring program in Polk and Montgomery Counties. Responsible for recruitment and training of adult volunteers and matching them with local at risk youth. Applicants should have a bachelor's degree in a human services field. Experience with the juvenile justice system preferred. Background checks and drug screening required. Send updated resume and 3 letters of reference by September 27, 2017, to:
1606 South J Street
Fort Smith, AR 72901
- Myers & Allen arrested on drug charges
- Driver injured in one-vehicle motorcycle accident
- Investigation into narcotic sales leads to arrest of Brown & Revels
- Manasco charged with First Degree Battery and Negligent Homicide
- Bucks Softball earns three additional commitments
- Bearcats edge Hot Springs; Taking advantage of bye week
- Polk County Sheriff's Log - September 2-September 8, 2019
- UA Rich Mountain Sees Spike in Enrollment
- Harold Gene Loving
- Bucks ready for conference play
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive an email when a new e-Edition is posted? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
Looking for a loved one?
- Game On: A closer look at how the Huskers and Illini match up
- Packers shift to rookie Elgton Jenkins at left guard with Lane Taylor out with biceps injury
- Malika Haqq: Fame is overwhelming
- Hayley Kiyoko's sexuality is her 'biggest strength'
- Hub Arkush: Bears' QB future with Trubisky still unsettled but look across the league
- Kourtney Kardashian 'just friends' with Younes Bendjima
- Charli XCX wants to end therapy stigma
- Saturday's college football games