Details for MENTORING COORDINATOR Youth and family organization seeking a part time
Youth and family organization seeking a part time employee to coordinate a volunteer mentoring program in Polk and Montgomery Counties. Responsible for recruitment and training of adult volunteers and matching them with local at risk youth. Applicants should have a bachelor's degree in a human services field. Experience with the juvenile justice system preferred. Background checks and drug screening required. Send updated resume and 3 letters of reference by September 27, 2017, to:
1606 South J Street
Fort Smith, AR 72901
- Chad and Stephanie Voelkel arrested in Canada
- Tropical Storm Barry inundates Southwest and West Central Arkansas
- Voelkel family found in Canada; all four children are safe
- Attorney General Rutledge Announced arrest of Polk County man for crimes involving children
- Bucks Soccer Releases Schedule, Announces Meet the Bucks Event
- City and UARM to soon finalize lease agreement
- Mena Police Report - June 30-July 6, 2019
- Haggard to present Tribute to My Dad concert
- High water, washouts in southwest Arkansas
- Mena Volleyball takes part in Branson Camp
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive an email when a new e-Edition is posted? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
Looking for a loved one?
- Brad Pitt and Margot Robbie tease Leonardo DiCaprio about Titanic
- Sophie Turner 'beyond humbled' with Emmy nod
- Queen Elizabeth needs a chef
- Wells Adams worried he'd lose engagement ring
- Thousands indicted, arrested for human trafficking in nation-wide sweep
- Lily Aldridge needs time for herself
- James Supersave Sales July 17-23
- Little Mix always make sure they 'complement' each other