Details for MENTORING COORDINATOR Youth and family organization seeking a part time
Youth and family organization seeking a part time employee to coordinate a volunteer mentoring program in Polk and Montgomery Counties. Responsible for recruitment and training of adult volunteers and matching them with local at risk youth. Applicants should have a bachelor's degree in a human services field. Experience with the juvenile justice system preferred. Background checks and drug screening required. Send updated resume and 3 letters of reference by September 27, 2017, to:
1606 South J Street
Fort Smith, AR 72901
- This Is the Most Educated City in Arkansas
- Report from Department of Health shows Arkansas has wasted 248K vaccines
- Pharmacies across Arkansas struggle with staffing shortages
- Mena Police Report, October 2, 2021
- OBITUARY: Mary Teresa Echols
- OBITUARY: Kenneth Ray Buntin
- Medical Marijuana sales hit record high, some patients concerned of high prices
- Sheriff's Report 9/26/21
- OBITUARY: Virginia Lea Parker
- NAEMT Awards- EMS Career Service of the Year to Pafford Medical Services
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive an email when a new e-Edition is posted? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
Looking for a loved one?
- Montana State's RJ Fitzgerald returns from brutal injury at opportune time
- Number of Arkansans employed rose 3.5% in September, jobless rate falls to 4%
- Danica McKellar on the ‘Wonder Years’ Reunion in ‘You, Me & The Christmas Trees’ (VIDEO)
- The Other Side: Q&A with New Mexico beat writer Steve Virgen
- New Mexico at Wyoming: Storylines
- New Mexico at Wyoming: Crunching Numbers
- MOUNTAIN WEST FOOTBALL POWER RANKINGS
- Arkansas law enforcement agencies speak about increased violence against officers