Since its inception in 1965, the Arkansas River Valley Area Council (ARVAC), Inc. has been dedicated to building a diverse portfolio of services to meet the needs of low-income families in the region. ARVAC, Inc. promotes self-sufficiency and provides pathways out of poverty for individuals, families, and communities. For information, please contact ARVAC, Inc. at 479.394.4707 or visit them at 606 Pine Street in Mena. Assisting with the ribbon cutting are Jodie Wylie, Jess Neal, Phillip Hatley, Abear Russell, Opal Chaney, Dexter Worth, Lori Allen, Allen Rector, Mary Rector, Mike Cassell, Amanda Smallwood, Mandy Dunlap, Sheila Heath.
Purchase a Subscription
- Arkansas Delegation Supports Governor’s Request for Disaster Declaration
- Polk County covid-19 cases is up to five
- Polk County Sheriff's log
- Mena Public School Board meeting minutes
- COVID-19 case confirmed in Polk County
- MRHS visitation hours and COVID-19 information
- Timms leaving Lady Eagles for Buffalo Island Central
- Humane Society of the Ouachitas Pet of the Week
- Wickes Man Arrested On Rape Charges In Utah
- April 2 covid-19 update from Governor Asa Hutchinson
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive an email when a new e-Edition is posted? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
Looking for a loved one?
- After being forgotten man behind the Smith Bros. in Green Bay, Kyler Fackrell excited for Giant opportunity
- Cathy Yan praises Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn
- Thandie Newton 'exploited' by directors
- Kim Kardashian West sacrificed friendships for law school
- Mark Hamill pens thank you letter to Star Wars fans
- Patty Jenkins hints at third Wonder Woman film
- Spring snapshot: A near total rebuild on tap after dismal 2019 for Husker special teams
- CDC recommends usage of cloth face masks when in public