Greg Goss of First Financial Bank presents the bank’s $1,100.00 donation to Single Parent Scholarship Fund Chair Crystal Liles. In thanking First Financial Bank, Liles noted the donation will cover a full scholarship for a Polk County Single Parent. She said, “We very much appreciate First Financial Bank’s support for single moms and dads working to improve their families’ lives. This donation will make a huge difference.”
Purchase a Subscription
- ARKANSAS BANKS PROACTIVELY ADDRESSING COVID-19 IMPACTS IN ARKANSAS
- Union County, Ark. reports first case of COVID-19
- COVID-19 case confirmed in Polk County
- Wickes Man Arrested On Rape Charges In Utah
- Number of COVID-19 cases increases to 118 in Arkansas
- Texarkana groups help feed seniors isolated by the coronavirus
- Texarkana Chamber helps businesses through COVID-19 pandemic
- A look at how cancellations from COVID-19 could impact Alabama athletics financially
- State of Emergency declared for Polk County
- Mena Regional Health System Update on the COVID-19 Outbreak
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive an email when a new e-Edition is posted? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
Looking for a loved one?
- Cardi B plans GoFundMe page for Tiger King star Joe Exotic
- Keke Palmer quit Raya after one date
- As running backs are devalued, Packers' Aaron Jones enters a contract year full of uncertainty
- Tom Hanks gives health update after Covid-19 diagnosis
- Arizona Wildcats add JuCo lineman Sam Langi for 2020
- Trump sends '70,000-ton message of hope' to New York
- Trump considers quarantine of N.Y., New Jersey, Connecticut; Gov. Cuomo pans idea
- Where are they now: Ben Weaver finding success in the financial world