On Monday, Oct. 19, from 1 p.m. to 1:45 p.m., emergency repairs will be made to the transmission grid. Electric services in the following areas will be affected: Cove, Hatfield and Vandervoort areas in Arkansas, along with Watson and Zafra areas in Oklahoma. Rich Mountain Electric Cooperative apologizes for any inconvenience to their members/consumers, however, the outage will prevent an extended outage in the future. If you have nay questions, contact them at 479-394-4140 or at 1-877-828-04074.
Purchase a Subscription
- Body found at construction site
- Polk County Circuit Court, Criminal Division, Arraignments
- Mena Water Utilities’ bi-annual water distribution system flushing program
- Election workers prepare for early voting in Arkansas
- Eviction filings increasing in Arkansas
- Mena Police Department Reports for the Week of September 27 - October 3
- Community organizes fundraisers to help Texarkana fire victims
- 17th Annual Fall Clean-Up
- Plunkett tabbed for Board Position
- Electric service to be out for emergency repairs on Monday
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive an email when a new e-Edition is posted? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
Looking for a loved one?
- Get to know Travis Vokolek, the 'new' addition to a Husker TE room with high expectations
- Saints announce plan to allow fans in the Superdome
- Mountain West announces roster thresholds for 2020 football season
- Hutchinson: COVID hospitalizations a concern as winter nears
- Supreme Court denies McKee appeal of life sentence for rape
- Love at first sight for Victoria and David Beckham
- Romee Strijd hopes pregnancy can inspire others
- Reports: Biden’s tax plan would increase taxes across the board, estimates vary by how much