CNN's Sara Sidner talks to a grieving California family forced to have a funeral service for their loved one who died of coronavirus in a parking lot, as funeral homes and local hospitals continue to be overwhelmed with the Covid-19 surge.
Purchase a Subscription
- Mena Police Department weekly activity report
- Polk County Sheriff’s Report
- Gov. Hutchinson launches $14.7 million workforce initiative
- Celebrity chef Mark Anthony coming to Mena this January
- First 2021 MRHS baby is a girl!
- ARDOT seeks Public Input about Proposed Construction of Passing Lanes on Highway 71
- Mena Basketball adds Idabel to schedule
- Quorum Court approves ordinance to fix salary mistakes
- Mena Airport Commission convenes for first 2021 meeting
- Arkansas National Guard sending 500 troops to Biden's inauguration
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive an email when a new e-Edition is posted? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
Looking for a loved one?
- Justin Timberlake has confirmed the arrival of his second son named Phineas
- Josh Groban performs at President-Elect Joe Biden's rescue dog Major's Indoguration
- 'Brilliant producer' but 'lousy husband': Ronnie Spector remembers Phil Spector
- Prince William 'proud' of grandparents Queen and Duke of Edinburgh for having Covid vaccine
- Ex-Huskers in the NFL, 1/17
- NFC title game will be a rematch of Packers vs. Buccaneers — and Aaron Rodgers vs. Tom Brady — but this time at Lambeau Field
- No. 9 Missouri wrestling earns two ranked wins
- CB Caesar Williams will return to Wisconsin Badgers