Priscilla and David Morse tell CNN how they've been coping with the loss of their six-year-old daughter Gigi, who died of coronavirus and are warning other parents about the symptoms of Covid-19 in children.
Purchase a Subscription
- Ark. governor to sign bill that exempts unemployment from income tax
- Suddenlink battling flurry of lawsuits
- Malvern refuses to play, costs Ladycats conference title
- Animal lover leaves $1M to animal shelter in Texarkana
- Texarkana area tackles pothole repairs after winter storm
- Arkansas' COVID-19 numbers continue to drop
- Attorney General Rutledge proposes The GIRLS Act
- OBITUARY: Calvin Steven Davis
- Wins keep coming on the road as Missouri softball goes 2-0
- District court amnesty program ongoing
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive an email when a new e-Edition is posted? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
Looking for a loved one?
- Boil advisory lifted for Foreman, AR
- Patrick Schwarzenegger takes advice from his dad Arnold
- Batwoman's Javicia Leslie: I 'didn't know' how to be a superhero
- Bono used to listen to the Backstreet Boys
- Carey Mulligan: I've never been rebellious
- Jessica Biel says 'baby brain' is making her forgetful
- Prince Philip requested Prince Charles hospital visit to discuss future
- Steven M. Sipple: Moos makes key friends with enthusiasm for NU football lettermen's group