Members of President Donald Trump's campaign legal team, led by Rudy Giuliani, held a press conference lasting nearly 90 minutes at Republican National Committee headquarters where they lambasted the media and laid out dubious legal claims with no specific, credible evidence of fraud. CNN's Boris Sanchez reports.
Purchase a Subscription
- Arkansas research center needs COVID-19 vaccine participants
- Appearances rescheduled due to pandemic
- Holiday Guidance during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Texarkana man out on bond arrested again for burglary
- OBITUARY: JOSHUA BRADLEY EUGENE MCBEE
- OBITUARY: Richard Lynn Philpot
- Arkansas governor: Shutdown not being considered for businesses, schools
- Game On: Storylines, players and matchups to watch (plus a prediction) for Huskers vs. Illinois
- OBITUARY: Lonnie Cole Brown
- OBITUARY: Russell Franklin Welch
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive an email when a new e-Edition is posted? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
Looking for a loved one?
- Another schedule switch brings in Vandy; Commodores could add a bit of history
- Knox excelling after a role change in Missouri’s new offense
- Impossible Quiz Week 7: Vanderbilt
- Shawn Mendes will be more 'vocal and vulnerable'
- Sir Elton John's weekly calls to Ozzy Osbourne
- John Boyega: My role is fulfilled
- Lashana Lynch 'scared' for the future of cinema and theatre
- Gone but not forgotten by ex-teammates, Jimmy Graham’s impact on Packers went beyond limited production