A United Airlines flight headed to Honolulu from Denver International Airport had to turn around due to an engine issue, a spokesperson for the airport told CNN. The FAA said the aircraft experienced right-engine failure shortly after takeoff, as CNN's Pete Muntean reports.
Purchase a Subscription
- Malvern refuses to play, costs Ladycats conference title
- Suddenlink battling flurry of lawsuits
- Razorbacks ranked for first time since 2018
- SWEPCO has begun temporarily interrupting power
- Quorum court to consider fire district amendment
- Cottage housing, hybrid voting ordinances move forward
- Mena Star distribution delayed due to inclement weather
- Frozen pipes cause massive water damage at Miller County Courthouse
- Ark. man dies after falling into frozen pond trying to rescue calf
- Prince Philip admitted to hospital 'as a precautionary measure'
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive an email when a new e-Edition is posted? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
Looking for a loved one?
- Kenan Thompson: Leaving Saturday Night Live would be weird
- Tiger Woods 'recovering' after surgery
- Paloma Faith in 'next level pain' with acute engorgement
- Zendaya reveals best quality in a person
- Andra Day dropped 40 pounds, drank booze and smoked cigarettes to channel jazz legend Billie Holiday
- Barack Obama broke classmate's nose for using racial slur
- Travis Scott's world changed the day he became a father to 'major inspiration' Stormi Webster
- New Study Shows Charter Schools More Cost-effective Across Seven U.S. Cities