CNN political analyst Mark Preston talks about President Trump's plea to suburban women at a recent rally, where he used racist appeals and asked suburban women to "please like me."
Purchase a Subscription
- Plunkett tabbed for Board Position
- Mena Police Department Reports for the Week of September 27 - October 3
- Election workers prepare for early voting in Arkansas
- Polk County Circuit Court, Criminal Division, Arraignments
- Carol Martin commissions mural
- Eviction filings increasing in Arkansas
- Mena Water Utilities’ bi-annual water distribution system flushing program
- Community organizes fundraisers to help Texarkana fire victims
- Jonesboro Kiwanis host District 53 candidates
- Electric service to be out for emergency repairs on Monday
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive an email when a new e-Edition is posted? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
Looking for a loved one?
- Pac-12 Conference sets thresholds for game cancellations, but they aren’t absolute
- Watch now: Check out Scott Frost's full news conference, where he named a starting QB
- Frost: Adrian Martinez 'is going to be our quarterback'; Huskers feel like they have two starters
- Ark. Gov. Asa Hutchinson speaks in support on Issue 1
- Steven M. Sipple: Five takeaways from Nebraska football Zoom session as Frost names QB
- Sean Chambers is Wyoming's starting QB, but Levi Williams is still going to play
- Body found at construction site
- Red Report: No COVID-19 concerns; natural transition; scholarships awarded; Wright out for season