President Donald Trump's niece, Mary Trump, tells CNN's Chris Cuomo that Trump is "undoubtedly" visiting Alamo, Texas, to invoke the symbolism behind the historic battle that happened there.
Purchase a Subscription
- Mena Police Department weekly activity report
- Polk County Sheriff’s Report
- Gov. Hutchinson launches $14.7 million workforce initiative
- Celebrity chef Mark Anthony coming to Mena this January
- First 2021 MRHS baby is a girl!
- ARDOT seeks Public Input about Proposed Construction of Passing Lanes on Highway 71
- Mena Basketball adds Idabel to schedule
- Quorum Court approves ordinance to fix salary mistakes
- Mena Airport Commission convenes for first 2021 meeting
- Arkansas National Guard sending 500 troops to Biden's inauguration
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive an email when a new e-Edition is posted? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
Looking for a loved one?
- Noel Clarke says Twitter had made him tougher
- Ian McShane expects filming on John Wick: Chapter 4 to take place this year
- Russell Crowe blasts social media panning of Master and Commander
- Duke and Duchess of Sussex donate lunches to volunteers
- Anne-Marie slapped by a shark
- Rob Lowe 'barely' recognises old self
- NFC title game will be rematch with Buccaneers — and Aaron Rodgers vs. Tom Brady — but this time at Lambeau Field
- CB Caesar Williams will return to Wisconsin Badgers