Dr. Anthony Fauci explains to CNN's Chris Cuomo why point-of-care coronavirus tests that can be administered at home is what he will be pushing for from the next administration.
Purchase a Subscription
- Arkansas research center needs COVID-19 vaccine participants
- Appearances rescheduled due to pandemic
- Holiday Guidance during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Texarkana man out on bond arrested again for burglary
- OBITUARY: JOSHUA BRADLEY EUGENE MCBEE
- OBITUARY: Richard Lynn Philpot
- Arkansas governor: Shutdown not being considered for businesses, schools
- Game On: Storylines, players and matchups to watch (plus a prediction) for Huskers vs. Illinois
- OBITUARY: Lonnie Cole Brown
- OBITUARY: Russell Franklin Welch
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive an email when a new e-Edition is posted? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
Looking for a loved one?
- Jalen Knox excelling after a role change in Missouri’s new offense
- Another schedule switch brings in Vandy; Commodores could add a bit of history
- Shawn Mendes will be more 'vocal and vulnerable'
- Sir Elton John's weekly calls to Ozzy Osbourne
- John Boyega: My role is fulfilled
- Lashana Lynch 'scared' for the future of cinema and theatre
- Gone but not forgotten by ex-teammates, Jimmy Graham’s impact on Packers went beyond limited production
- Badgers' notebook: Hope alive for UW to defend Axe in December