Marc Short, the former chief of staff to Vice President Mike Pence, is cooperating with the January 6 committee, a significant development that will give investigators insight from one of the highest-ranking Trump officials. CNN's Jamie Gangel has the exclusive story.
Purchase a Subscription
- Polk County Sheriff’s Report
- Mena Police Department Reports
- Number of schools closed in Arkansas on decline
- Texarkana police warn residents of tax scams
- Sheriff's Log January 17th - January 23rd, 2022
- MABR attend Arkansas Realtor’s Association
- Arkansas health officials ask state for $400M to cover increased Medicaid costs
- Demolition has begun for new restrooms at Janssen Park
- Arkansas' healthcare system stretched thin with record COVID-19 hospitalizations
- Increased COVID-19 cases cause area school districts to shift to AMI approved Days
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive an email when a new e-Edition is posted? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
Looking for a loved one?
- Taxpayers could experience major refund delays this year from backlogged IRS
- Pfizer Begins Testing a COVID Vaccine Targeted to Omicron
- How Much Drivers Pay in Taxes at the Pump in Arkansas
- OSHA to withdraw vaccine, testing mandate
- Pandemic to Endemic: Is a New Normal Near?
- Allopurinol Not Tied to Higher Mortality for Patients With Gout and CKD
- Stable Body Mass Index Tied to Slower Cognitive Decline in Older Adults
- Flu Vaccine Effective Against Life-Threatening Illness in Children