CNN legal analyst Elie Honig looks at the various legal battles Trump could face if he loses the presidential election, and how his Supreme Court nominee, Judge Amy Coney Barrett, could impact the Affordable Care Act if she is confirmed by the Senate.
Purchase a Subscription
- Body found at construction site
- Supreme Court denies McKee appeal of life sentence for rape
- Mena Water Utilities’ bi-annual water distribution system flushing program
- 1 dead, 1 wounded, 1 arrested in Columbia Co. shooting
- 17th Annual Fall Clean-Up
- Polk County Circuit Court, Criminal Division, Arraignments
- Mena Regional Auxiliary awards scholarships
- 2020 Arkansas Senate race preview
- Muzzleloader season started
- Mena Police Department Reports for the Week of September 27 - October 3
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive an email when a new e-Edition is posted? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
Looking for a loved one?
- For Randall Cobb, facing Packers — and uncertain future — must be taken ‘day by day’
- Notes: A 'normal' Saturday in empty stadium; rotation on the OL; progress against the run
- Report card: Grading Auburn football offense, defense and coaching in win at Ole Miss
- 'Self-inflicted' problems, powerful Buckeyes far too much for Huskers to overcome in 2020 opener
- Ohio State coach Ryan Day apologizes for late touchdown against Nebraska
- Frost, Day question veracity of targeting calls that cost NU two players in defensive backfield
- Doug Segrest: No fussin’ as Auburn’s Nix and Williams pull one out at Ole Miss
- The grades: Ohio State 52, Nebraska 17