Fred Albert Caudle was born in a logging camp outside of Pencil Bluff, Arkansas on November 20, 1932 to Francis Marion Caudle and Ophelia Wilson Caudle. He was preceded in death by his father Francis, his mother Ophelia, his wife Maria, and his daughter Joan Marie Hobbs. Fred is survived by his son Darrel Caudle, his daughter Sharon Williams, his granddaughters India Doolittle, Crystal Shurley, Callie Hobbs, Nicole Caudle, and his grandsons Fred Caudle and Cody Hobbs. He died in a car accident outside of Prewitt, New Mexico on September 16, 2021. Fred raised his children in Burney, California, however, after he retired he moved back to Polk County, Arkansas with his wife, Maria, where he grew his garden and fished his heart out. Fred will be missed by his family and his friends.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive an email when a new e-Edition is posted? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
Looking for a loved one?
- Jackie Cruz is pregnant with twins
- Britney can sign own documents
- Nick Canon defends returning to work after son's death
- Chloe Grace Moretz would love to play Hit-Girl again
- Damon Albarn considered political career before Tony Blair meeting
- Jennifer Aniston 'walked out' of Friends reunion special
- Adam McKay reveals terrifying 'near accident' with Will Ferrell on Anchorman 2 set
- ‘Chicago P.D.’: What Do You Think of How That Upstead Moment Happened? (POLL)