Two men driving a commercial truck hauling radioactive materials died Saturday night after colliding with a train near Culbertson.
- Bucks Win First Game In Program History
- Local arrest made due to federal warrant
- Firefighters respond to fully engulfed structure
- Student Struck By Car On First Day Of School
- Bearcats Set For De Queen
- Polk County Sheriff's Log - August 5th-11th, 2019
- Mena City Council executes grant agreement
- The Oaks to close doors
- Single Vehicle Accident Clams Life Of Horatio Man
- Mena Police Report - August 4th-10th, 2019
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive an email when a new e-Edition is posted? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
Looking for a loved one?
- James Middleton is a beekeeper
- Camila Cabello doesn't use social media 'that much'
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner have 'special relationship'
- Injuries to Illinois State trooper 'life-threatening' after shootout in East St. Louis
- Chicago Bears roster spots up for grabs Saturday against Colts
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin want religious ceremony
- Bears reserve OTs, TEs take center stage on offense against Colts on Saturday
- Mimicking Missouri QB Kelly Bryant's skill set 'really challenging' for Wyoming