As the 2019 edition of the Mena Bearcat football team and season is about to unfold under new hear coach Craig Bentley, Bearcat fans might enjoy looking back at the same event for the 1935 Bearcat team. That event with the Norman team was publicized by the distribution of pamphlets throughout the community with all the pertinent information. One will note the 1935 season opened on October 4, much later than modern times, it was an afternoon game, and the price of admission was 15c for students and 25c for adults. The Bearcats won the game 27-0.
- Taylor Swift relates to Game of Thrones character Daenerys Targaryen
- New legislation allows Ark. pharmacists to vaccinate kids
- Good News for Holiday Shoppers: The Hottest Toys of 2019 Won't Break the Bank! The Toy Insider Experts Unveil Hot Holiday Toy Lists
- Badgers offer scholarship to Cristian Driver, son of Packers Hall of Famer Donald Driver
- Alex Trebek: Jeopardy hosting is 'just another day at the office'
- Quintez Cephus' return provides spark for Badgers receivers
- Pro Football Weekly's Week 3 Power Rankings
- Investigation into narcotic sales leads to arrest of Brown & Revels
- Manasco charged with First Degree Battery and Negligent Homicide
- Myers & Allen arrested on drug charges
- Bearcats win OT thriller
- Polk County Sheriff's Log - September 2-September 8, 2019
- Harold Gene Loving
- Mena Police Report - August 25-September 1, 2019
- Cook, Doucet, & Patterson commit to Bucks Baseball
- Polk County Sheriff's Log
- Bucks ready for conference play
- UA Rich Mountain to Join Statewide Arkansas Adult Education Third Annual Open House
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive an email when a new e-Edition is posted? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!