The Mena Basscats will have their annual meeting to start the new tournament season on Thursday, August 29, at 6:30pm in the Mena Middle School Library. Students and parents who are current members and students who would like to join need to attend the meeting. Rules, memberships, and dates will be discusses at the meeting. If you are unable to attend or have any further questions, contact Coach Rose at 479-234-0771.
- Iowa, ISU seek 'safe stage' for marching bands
- Extra 20-mile stretch of border wall in Arizona is put on hold by Pentagon
- Taylor Swift relates to Game of Thrones character Daenerys Targaryen
- New legislation allows Ark. pharmacists to vaccinate kids
- Good News for Holiday Shoppers: The Hottest Toys of 2019 Won't Break the Bank! The Toy Insider Experts Unveil Hot Holiday Toy Lists
- Alex Trebek: Jeopardy hosting is 'just another day at the office'
- Badgers offer scholarship to Cristian Driver, son of Packers Hall of Famer Donald Driver
- Quintez Cephus' return provides spark for Badgers receivers
- Manasco charged with First Degree Battery and Negligent Homicide
- Myers & Allen arrested on drug charges
- Bearcats win OT thriller
- Polk County Sheriff's Log - September 2-September 8, 2019
- Harold Gene Loving
- Mena Police Report - August 25-September 1, 2019
- Cook, Doucet, & Patterson commit to Bucks Baseball
- Polk County Sheriff's Log
- Bucks ready for conference play
- UA Rich Mountain to Join Statewide Arkansas Adult Education Third Annual Open House
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive an email when a new e-Edition is posted? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!