For fans of the University of Wisconsin football team, Jonathan Taylor's outstanding day at the annual NFL scouting combine in Indianapolis comes as no surprise after the running back's record-setting time in Madison.
The two-time unanimous first-team All-American and two-time Doak Walker Award-winner posted an official 4.39-second 40-yard dash Friday night after his first two runs unofficially came in at 4.41 and 4.42 seconds.
Taylor, who weighed in at 226 pounds earlier in the week, turned in the fastest time for a running back despite being the third-heaviest at the position.
Check out Taylor's performance below and see the reactions from fans, fellow former Badgers and NFL insiders:
As featured on
Green Bay's Aaron Jones, who had a breakout season in 2019, heads into the final year of his four-year rookie contract facing an uncertain future.
“It’s all about windows of opportunity where you have a team that can win a championship,” Aaron Rodgers says. “When you’re a veteran player, you know whether you’re on one of those teams or not.”
While Randall Cobb moved from the Cowboys to the Texans last week, the Packers continue to search for a slot receiver who can approximate the production Cobb delivered for most of his career in Green Bay.
- After surging to playing time in Year 1, TE Hickman 'determined' to play a big role for Huskers
- De Queen police reports: Local woman charged with multiple shoplifting thefts
- Rita Wilson raps on MusiCares COVID-19 Relief Fund charity single
- Megan Thee Stallion: I've never had a plan B
- Joe Jonas says being with Sophie Tumer amid pandemic is 'wonderful'
- Megan Thee Stallion wants Jordan Peele to work on her horror movie
- Birds of Prey's Cathy Yan fought for 'uncomfortable' scene
- Dwayne Johnson feeling 'great' about Jungle Cruise delay
- Arkansas Delegation Supports Governor’s Request for Disaster Declaration
- Polk County covid-19 cases is up to five
- Polk County Sheriff's log
- Mena Public School Board meeting minutes
- MRHS visitation hours and COVID-19 information
- Humane Society of the Ouachitas Pet of the Week
- Governor Asa Hutchinson's April 4 Arkansas coronavirus update
- COVID-19 case confirmed in Polk County
- Timms leaving Lady Eagles for Buffalo Island Central
- Governor Asa Hutchinson's April 6 coronavirus update
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive an email when a new e-Edition is posted? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!