LeBron James had two fans ejected from the arena after they crossed the line from cheering and booing into obscenity. The NBA star explained after the game why made the request.
Purchase a Subscription
- Polk County Sheriff’s Report
- Mena Police Department Reports
- Number of schools closed in Arkansas on decline
- Texarkana police warn residents of tax scams
- Sheriff's Log January 17th - January 23rd, 2022
- MABR attend Arkansas Realtor’s Association
- Arkansas health officials ask state for $400M to cover increased Medicaid costs
- Demolition has begun for new restrooms at Janssen Park
- Increased COVID-19 cases cause area school districts to shift to AMI approved Days
- Arkansas' healthcare system stretched thin with record COVID-19 hospitalizations
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive an email when a new e-Edition is posted? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
Looking for a loved one?
- Steven M. Sipple: With athletic department 'on edge' in July, Alberts' hire critical, Cook says
- Sean Payton retires as Saints head coach, leaving a monumental legacy behind him
- The Sean Payton era, by the numbers: 10 stats to encapsulate his 15 seasons with the Saints
- Keeping Weight Stable Could Help Save Your Brain
- Pandemic Especially Tough on Kids With ADHD
- Extra 10 Minutes of Daily Activity Could Save 110,000 U.S. Lives Annually
- Taxpayers could experience major refund delays this year from backlogged IRS
- Pfizer Begins Testing a COVID Vaccine Targeted to Omicron